- FASTER INTUITIVE PRINTING EXPERIENCE: Creality Ender 3 V3 KE 3d printer can print at up to 500mm/s speed with 8000mm/s² acceleration, faster than most of printers on the market. You can complete models efficiently, saving time to wait for print jobs. Moreover, it can keep good printing quality at the same time. Responsive touch UI screen with an intuitive tab bar, real-time model preview and vivid motion graphics of printing parameters.
- “SPRITE” DIRECT EXTRUDER: 60W ceramic heater, Bi-metal heatbreak and copper nozzle enable 300℃ printing. The “Sprite” Direct Extruder of Ender 3 V3 KE enables smooth feeding of various filaments, including PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU and ASA filaments. And the extruder is market-proven for its reliability, as over 500,000 units have been shipped worldwide.
- ULTRA-SMOOTH MOTION AND STABLE STRUCTURE: The stiff steel linear rail on the X-axis has a carriage slide containing ball bearings, which can move smoothly, accurately and steadily. Built out of stiff steel, it will stay as new even after long-time use. The rigid dual Z-axis lead screws reduce Z wobbling effectively, and the Y-axis features two 8mm linear sharts made of strong and wear-proof steel.
- UPGRADED DESIGN: The Creality Ender 3 V3 KE has the smart AIgorithms function, it mitigates the printer’s vibrations for minimal ringing or ghosting, optimizes the feeding flow for fewer blobs and oozes. Also, each side of print head has a model cooling fan. They will cool the printing model together rapidly and evenly. You can get the fan in good shape and quickly.
- CONVENIENT PRINTING METHOD: It equips CR Touch for auto leveling, performs multi-point detection on the printing platform and records the height of each detection point with high precision. It is easy to get a perfect first layer. Leveling is the important process before printing, it usually make customers in trouble. This printer can save your time in leveling, and easily start to print. Which is friendly to all of customers including the beginners. The Ender 3 V3 KE can print by three ways, phone control, WiFi, and USB drive.